Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Pretty Pink Posh Summer Theme Card 3 - Lovely Beach Duo

Hi, friends!
I'm back with my new Pretty Pink Posh summer theme cards and today, I'm going to share duo cards. For coloring of the images, please read my previous post where I shared lots of colored images and marker numbers :) 




For this purple card, I used Scallop Circle Tag Die to be used as background. The sentiment was chosen from Tropical Birds set and was heat embossed in white. 


I added AmethystPink Blush, and Watermelon Jewels as embellishment.



For the blue one, I used Scallop Square Tag Die and Caribbean Blue Jewels.




Other products I used are pattern paper sets from MFT and Lawnfawn, colored eyelets, and nautical twine.


I hope you've enjoyed my cards today. Thank you for reading. 

Marge ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment