Tuesday, January 15, 2019

[Simon Says Stamp] January 2019 Card Kit inspiration

Hi, friends!
Today, I'm going to share a card featuring Simon Says Stamp January 2019 card kit.
I had already shared two cards in last  week's post, and here's another one. 



I diecut a piece of blue paper from the kit, which is Celebrate Winter 6×6, using Wonky Rectangles Dies.Then I diecut a smaller Wonky Rectangle out of red heart pattern paper (Knit Picky 6×6).  I also diecut a tag using Stitched Dress up Tag and scraps. 



Next, I adhered each layer giving some dimension, then I foam mounted snowman and penguim from Snow Much Stamp set. A sentiment from Floral Hearts set was heat embossed in white using Fine Embossing Powder. Finally, I embellished my card with pom poms included in the kit, 3mm sparkling clear sequins, and ribbon. 



Copic Marker No : BG09-BG07-BG05, Y38-Y35-Y15, W3-W1-W0-W00, C3-C1-C0, R46-R29-R14

Thanks for reading this post.
Hope you enjoyed it :)
Have a great day!
Marge♡

January 2019 Card Kit Gallery for more inspiration:) 



1 comment:

  1. Marge, this is such a sweet card. I love the pom poms and crystals adding a tender touch and a bling to it - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete