Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Pretty Pink Posh - Hug Shaker Card

Hello, Crafty friends!
Happy New Year!
Today, I'm sharing a lovely shaker card to celebrate New Design Team of Pretty Pink Posh. I'm so glad to join the team for another term. 


I stamped Caroling Critters on 80lb Neenah White using Memento Black ink and colored the images using my copic markers. 
I then fussy cut then all. 



For the background, I ink blended bristol paper using dye inks and then I splatteres with water and white acrylic ink. 


I used Hugs Shaker Dieto make a shaker in which I put Friendship Sequins Mix, Sparkling Clear Seed Beads, Gold Shimmer Seed Beads and Purple Seed Beads. 


After I adhered my colored images using foam adhesives, I added Ballerina Pink sequins and finished off my card.


Pretty Pink Posh is giving away Gift Certificate to celebrate new Design Team. All you have to do is to visit the Blog and leave a comment ;) 

Thanks for your visiting and Good Luck! 

Marge ♡

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, dear Marge! OMGosh, your shaker card is striking! I love the little caroling critters and the colors used. The shaker contents are fantastic! I love all the sparkle! Great card, Marge! May you be blessed with a wonderful 2019! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete