Friday, December 14, 2018

Pretty Pink Posh Angel Friends Card

Hi, friends! 
Today, I'm going to share a Christmas Card featuring some old and new products from Pretty Pink Posh



I stamped Angel Friends on 80lb Neenah White paper using Memento Black Ink then I colored the images using my copic markers. For the banner, I stamped the image and sentiment on red card stock with clear embossing ink then I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then cut them all using Angel Friends Coordinating Dies. 



For background, I ink blended a piece of Bristol paper using Distress Inks : Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, and Twisted Citron, then I splattered water onto it.  I pulled out Holiday Greetings set to pick two pieces of snowflakes and stamped them all over the panel using various colors of dye inks.  I diecut Tree Shaker Die out of heavy weight watercolor paper twice then glued them top on op using Multi medium matte


I adhered all the elements on my colored panel as in the picture, then I embellished my card using 3mm Sparkling Clear Sequins


Thanks for your visiting and reading this post.
Hope you will have a great day !

Marge


No comments:

Post a Comment