Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas! & Christmas Card featuring Pretty Pink Posh

Merry Christmas, friends! 
Thank you for all your support, friendship and beautiful inspiration. 
It's been a great year to have spent time with you, I really appreciate. 
Here's a fun Christmas card I made thinkg of you. 



I colored images from Penguin Pals, and Caroling Critters using my copic markers. Background panel was made by ink blending of Bristol paper using some Altenew Dye Inks. I then cut a window using Tree Shaker Dies



A piece of white paper from Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Christmas 6×6 was used for shaker background. I put various Pretty Pink Posh Sequins into the shaker : Share Kindness Mix, Mermaid mix, Sparkling Clear Seed Beads, Gold Shimmer Seed Beads, and Blush Seed Beads


I adhered my images using glue and foam tapes, and added snows using a white gel pen. As a final touch, I embellished my card with Ocean Spray, Pink Ballerina, and 3mm Sparkling Clear sequins. 


The colors I used are as follows.
Ink : Emerald, Mountain Mist, Desert Night, Cosmic Berry, Rouge, Blush from Altenew.
Copic : C9-C7-C5 & W1-W0-W00 (penguins) , E09-E08-R05-R02 (Fox) , R20-R30 (cheeks), E29-R39-R29-R17-R14 (red), YG99-YG97-YG95-YG93 (Olive Green) 


Thanks for your visiting, my friends. 
May all your wishes come true in this holiday season. 
Marge ♡




No comments:

Post a Comment