Sunday, September 23, 2018

[Simon Says Stamp ] Christmas Background Card -STAMPtember

Hello, friends !
Holiday season is still far to come , but I have a simple christmas card with copic colored background to share with you, today.


The images are so cute and very fun to color. I bought it at the first sight when the STAMPtember® was released!

To begin, I stamped Center Cut Holiday Icons  on A2 sized 120lb White Card Stock using Memento Black Ink. I then colored the images using my copic markers.


NOEL was cut from Peacock Teal Card Stock & Gold Glitter Card Stock using Christmas Icons Dies. I placed a scalloped circle vellum diecut on my panel then I foam mounted NOEL on it. 


Finally, I adhered the panel on a card base I had made using CREAM Card Stock


We have a whole month long STAMPtember® party on the Simon Says Stamp Blog! Lots of inspiration, activities and give aways during the whole month of September. Please pop over every day to see whats going on!


Hope you will enjoy with us and visit the STAMPtember® Gallery for your inspiration!


There are fabulous Giveaways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog, if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out.



Thank you so much for your stopping by and reading this. Have a wonderful day.
Marge ♡


3 comments:

  1. Wow, Marge! What a gorgeous Christmas card! I love all of the beautiful stamped and colored images. They are so beautiful. I suspect it took some time to create this beauty! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Marge! The images are super cute and so beautifully stamped xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Marge, this is such a darling card! I love the wee Christmas icons and your beautiful coloring that really makes this card extra special! The "noel" with the glitter paper really adds the sparkle to finish it perfectly! I love it and know it will be loved! Hugs and love, and thanks for the inspiration -- always! Hugs and love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete