Sunday, August 19, 2018

[ Simon Says Stamp ] 2018 August Card Kit Inspiration

Hello, there!
I'm sharing a couppe of cards featuring Simon Says Stamp August 2018 Card Kit, Today.
The kit includes such beautiful floral stamps and pattern papers so you can create elegant cards by just a few coloring and matching papers. I really love this kit.


< Card 1 >

Stamping Background Card


I started by stamping Mandy's Flowers onto 80lb Neenah White using Memento Black Ink then I cut the images using my Scan N Cut or you could use Mandy's Flowers Coordinating Dies.
Next, I stamped Modern Rose Blooms on 80lb Neenah White using my Tim Holtz Stamping Platform and Altenew Dye Inks- Sweet Dreams and  Coffee Break. Then I trimmed the panel into A2 size. 



I cut another piece of A2 110 lb Neenah white using Scallop Borders 2 Dies and then I stamped sentiments from Mandy's Flowers. Next, I adhered it onto stamped panel followed by foam mounting my colored Mandy's Flowers images onto it. Card base was made with Simon Card Stock Fog Gray. I finished off the card by adding some Clear Sparkling Sequins Mix.



< Card 2 > 

Simple Wreath Card



I trimmed a piece of pattern paper from the kit, which is Bo Bunny Early Bird, into A2. I rounded May Arts Natural twine around the panel and made a bow. Then I foam mounted colored pieces of Mandy's Flower, and then I adhered the panel onto a card base I made using 120lb Simon White Card Stock



Finally I added small Bubblegum Blush Nuvo Drops here and there , let them dry . 
This is very simple to make and I used only kit items as major supplies.


Markers : Copic R17-R14-YR04-Y38, G29-G24-G21-G20, E49~E42

< Card 3 >

Oval Frame Window Card



I stamped  Mandy's Flowers on A2 piece of 80lb Neenah White, colored it using copic markers. I cut a piece of Bo Bunny Early Bird paper, cut out an oval window using Scallop Ovals Dies. I made 3 oval frames out of white card stock using the same dies set. Next, I foam mounted the outter panel on the background . 


Sentiments were heat embossed in white using Fine White Embossing Powder, cut freehand, then foam mounted. As a final embellishment, I adhered some Ivory Jewels.



< Card 4 >

Pink Rose Background Card


This is the last card for today and it is my favorite!
I stamped Modern Rose Blooms on 80lb Neenah White using Altenew Inks Pink Pearl & Coral Bliss, then I trimmed the panel using Wonky Rectangles Dies.


I then adhered vellum circle diecut, May Arts Natural twine, colored images and sentiments from Mandy's Flowers using glue and foam tapes and then I finished off the card by adding Clear Sparkling Jewels.

Markers : Copic R46-R43-R32-R30, Copic G29-G24-G21-G20, Tonic 491-489-487-485



So now I finished my 4 cards. Did you enjoy them? Which one is your favorite, today? :) 
Thanks for reading my post. 
Have a wonderful start of a new week! 

Marge ♡



2 comments:

  1. They are so very lovely and beautiful farm inspired cards. I love this card kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards Marge! Quick question. How did you stamp the background roses stamp in 2 colors?

    ReplyDelete