Tuesday, May 29, 2018

[Pretty Pink Posh] Fuchsia floral cards

Hi, friends!
Today, I'm sharing a couple of cards I made with Flourishing Fuchsia Stamp set by Pretty Pink Posh.



To make this card, I stamped images on watercolor paper using distress ink Antique Linen, then I colored them with Daniel Smith Watercolor paints.


Then I added splatters of dark ink and white ink and I drew lines in brown using Copic Twinkling Marker Chocolate.



I diecut Lovely Script Die three times and glued them top on top. Top diecut was colored using copic markers : E49, E47, E44, E43.
"YOU'RE" was chosen from Bear Hugs stamp set.


Then I foam mounted the panel on Neenah Texture gray card base using foam tapes.


Finally I embellished the card using Metallic Rose Gold Jewels, Ivory Jewels, and 3mm Sparkling Clear Sequins.



The next card is the one that was shared on Pretty Pink Posh Blog for May Release Blog Hop.



You could get details about this card in the original post here. I'll summarize quick information on the supplies and technique I used.


Copic markers :

Blue : B39-B06-B04-B02-B00
Pink : RV25-RV23-RV21-RV10
Green : G14-YG03-YG01

Shaker sequins/jewels/ seed beads : Sparkling Clear JewelsIvory JewelsLemon Drop JewelsAmethyst JewelsWatermelon JewelsParty Time Mix sequins3mm Sparkling Clear sequinsGold shimmer Seed Beads, Lilac Seed Beads, and Daffodil Seed Beads.

I really love how the colors I chose look well together in shaker, flowers, and external embellishment.



Thank you for reading this post.
Happy Crafting!♡

Marge


2 comments:

  1. I needed your inspiration this morning, Marge! You really bring out the best in this gorgeous set! I have tried Copics - now you've convinced me that I must try to water color these blooms, too!
    All three cards are stunning!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous card! Love your watercoloring! Thank you so much for listing your Daniel Smith colors you used for this project, really helps so much!!

    ReplyDelete