Thursday, June 27, 2019

SSS Anchor Tag Shaker card


Hi, friends! 
Today, I'm sharing a simple card featuring Simon's Anchor Tag Die, which I finally got on my hands. This die set is one of my favorites among the new Rest and Refresh Release! 



First, I diecut Anchor Tag Die from watetcolor paper. Then, I colored the anchor in red, added gray stripes to the tag. 


I put a red eyelet into the tag hole using my eyelet punch, and added natural twine. 
In order to add a little bit of sparkles, I made the tag into shaker where I put 3mm sparkling clear sequins



Two layers of colored paper are from pattern paper sets(Country Garden by BoBunny, Beach Shack by Kaiser Craft), and I added more blue shades with teal colored dye inks and tanned effect with Tea Dye ink. I also distressed the edges just uisng my knife. 
I then splattered with gold and white metallic ink onto the panels.



I used foam tapes when I adhered each element to give my card dimensional look. 

Below the anchor tag is "hold on" script die cut from Words of Hope

I finished off my card by adding Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix and 3mm Sparkling Clear Sequins



I'm entering this into the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes.

Thanks for looking!
Marge♡


1 comment: