Monday, November 12, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags : Pretty Pink Posh


Hi everyone and welcome to the 12th day of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event hosted by the fabulous Tracey McNeeley aka In My Creative Opinion ! Today, Pretty Pink Posh designers are showcasing beautiful tags using Pretty Pink Posh products.
Here are my tags featuring Stitched Ornaments Dies set and other new release items.



I started by diecutting 140lb Cold Pressed Watercolor paper using Stitched Ornaments Dies . I chose this paper because it is thick enough to be used as tags and I loved the white color and texture from it.
For each tag, I will share details briefly.

< Tag 1 >


Tag hole : Neenah Texture Red
Pine Sprigs were cut from the same 140lb Cold Pressed Watercolor paper. Holly leaf was heat embossed in gold and watercolored.
Small sentiment is from Caroling Critters set.


< Tag 2 >



Tag hole : Simon Copper Glitter Paper
Stamped  Sparkle Dot Partterns 1 using Distress Ink Antique Linen and adhered Holiday Jewels Mix and Metallic Gold Jewels. Sentiment from Caroling Critters set.

< Tag 3 > 



Tag hole : Simon Aqua Glitter Paper
Stamped  Sparkle Dot Partterns 1 using Distress Ink Antique Linen and adhered Starry Sky Jewels and Midnight Black Jewels. Added a Pine Sprig with Distress Dry Glitter on it.




< Tag 4 > 



Tag hole : Simon Copper Glitter Paper.
Stamped snowflakes from Holiday Greetings set and Winter Friends set using various dye inks.
Embellished with Metallic Gold Jewels.



So now I finished my four tags.
Thanks for your visiting and Have a great day!




Marge♡



13 comments:

  1. Nice tags - I love the ornament shaping, and love the bulb ornament the most, especially with the extra foliage detail at the top - very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these beautiful tags. They are very pretty. Love the jewels. [Bunny]```

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lightbulb ornament is different
    and makes a great decoration.
    Love the striping with the jewels.
    Great idea. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ornament dies and the gems!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS tags, Marge. I'm inspired by the fabulous use of gems and all your amazing creativity with color and textures.
    Blessings,
    karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous set of tags! I love Pretty Pink Posh jewels and the way you've embellished your tags with them is beautiful. Your Christmas packages are going to shine with these tied on them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these, you have such an amazing talent for combining colors, images, and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Marge, these are ALL amazing. I love these ornament dies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Marge, I love that these beautiful tags are created in a form other than a "tag". They contain such wonderful elements. Great job of thinking outside of the box! I love them.

    ReplyDelete

  11. Gorgeous and wonderfully festive tags! Love the gems!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tags. You were my muse for one of them.

    ReplyDelete