Tuesday, February 13, 2018

[Simon Says Stamp] Making Valentine Cards Full of Sweet Icecream Cones

Hi, there !
Hope you are having a happy day.
Valentine Day is coming soon, and today I have four Valentine cards to share with you featuring "Picture Book Icecream Cone Wafer Dies" from Simon Says Stamp Love 2018 Collection.
 

For the first card, I inked edges of each diecut with Tea Dye ink to give some clean vintage look.
I gave focal point to the card using red sentiment strip.

For the second card, I used bright colored pattern papers and heart sprinkles from Doodlebug designs to make the card look the cutest ever !

 
 
In the third card, I used lovely pattern papers and stickers that were included in the Simon Says Stamp Limited Valentine 2018 Kit. Only diecutting was used here. No stamping .
 
 

 
Lastly, I wanted to make sherbet icecream cones, so I colored the diecuts with distress inks. Sentiment was from Handwritten Love Stamp set, which was heat embossed using clear embossing powder.
 


 
 
As you mighve have guessed, I'm a huge fan of Picture Book Dies series by SSS, and when I first saw this cute Icecream Cone dies on the new release day, I was so excited and couldn't wait to play with it.
Whether pretty or not my cards are, I really had fun making these.
 

 
 
I'm entering these 4 cards into the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge and SimonSaysStamp Flickr Challenge #90 . Thanks for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed it.
See you again !
 
Marge.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Such sweet little ice cream cones, Marge! I love them in EVERY 'flavor!'
    Happy Valentine's day to you!
    =]

    ReplyDelete