Today I made a one layer card for the current less is more challenge#342.
The theme is "Perfect Holiday".
And here's my card.
I used Adventure clear stamp from Flora Fauna Clear Stamps.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if you're camping with such pretty camping car and tent? !
1. Prepare white card base with copic friendly 120lb white cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
2. Stamp imagea using memento black ink.
3. Color them using copic markers
Van : R89-R37-R14, BG13-BG9-BG5, Y17
Tent : E44/E47-YR18-YR9-YR7-YR4
Tree : BG96-YG67-YG17-YG03
Ground : E31, E51, E33, E35
4. Stamp sentiment using versafine onyx black ink
5. Stamp star imagea using blue pigment dye ink (I used altenew pigment dye ink)
6. Round a string.
Thanks for reading this post.
I hope you enjoyed it :)