Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Less is More Challenge #334




Hello and welcome ! :)
Today I'm sharing a CAS card for the current less is more challenge #334.

Here is the challenge sketch i


And, here is my take on it.




 I die cut a white card stock paper using 'floral sparkle wafer dies' . Then I blended a sheet of card base with 'worn lipstick' ink and a round blending tool. When I blended, I gave them gradient shade so that you can feel some sort of stream that flows from left bottom to right upper part all over the floral images. Then, I put the diecut panel onto the card base, and stamped a message with 'everyday greetings' stamps set using versafine onyx black ink. That's it .

I love the  floral sparkle wafer die so much. It's elegant and lovely, and it looked just perfect for the current challenge sketch which is the reason I made this card. 
Supplies I used are linked in the text
Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you have a great day :) 





12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Marge, so soft and delicate - a fabulous take on the LIM sketch.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind commemt, Pauline :)

      Delete
  2. Dreamy, CAS elegance and I'm loving those delicate subtle tones and such a lot of white space ... which we love here at Less is More. Thanks so much for joining us this week with your perfect take on our sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such encouraging comment. I got lots of inspiration from Less is More challenge and other cards being entered. My pleasure. Thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  3. very pretty and elegant, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Maaike ! Thank you so much for your sweet comment :)

      Delete
  4. You're totally right ! This floral wafer die is perfect for our challenge ! What an elegant and delicate CAS card you've done here, Marge ! Love your subtle pink gradient shades, absolutely stunning ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Izzy, thank you so much visiting here and your kind comment. It is my pleasure to join the challenge and I really get to love it . Such a warm and kind community it is. Thanks again!

      Delete
  5. So soft and delicate, beautiful use of the sketch. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely CAS take on our challenge sketch. So delicate, lots of lovely white space and I love the ombre effect on your flowers.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting here and your kind comment Anita♡. Happy weekend!

      Delete